Easy to manage
Quickly and easily create, terminate, suspend or reactivate users either individually or in bulk. Users’ access rights are based on their roles or authority levels, and can easily be granted, denied or altered at any time.
Every action is recorded as part of your full audit history.
Each user’s account is highly detailed and includes:
- Contact details
- Ticket centre setting
- SOLID access history
- Customer management profiles
- Module, Group and Meter access levels
See exactly who has what type of access and edit rights to maintain a high standard of data security and accountability.
Security is built-in
SOLID’s application security has been built in layers to ensure a great user experience coupled with data security.
Access control mechanisms and a fully auditable change log means that your data remains under your control at all times.
- All sensitive data within your database is encrypted with a unique encryption key
- Local and domain authentication uses LDAP and Active Directory
- Password policies are configurable according to your own requirements
- Definable security alerts notify specified parties via email
- All browser sessions are http secured
- Access is highly regulated by IP address, module access, sessions and account rights
- SOLID utilises OWASP based java filters
- Automatic access tracking builds a complete security audit trail
Complete audit history and reporting
SOLID records every change to application settings and customer data to create a full audit history.
You are also able to view an individual user’s account, login and access history. All access logs and audits are easy to find and view. Having such a detailed report of all activity within your key business operational platform promotes accountability and ensures you have full control over your data.