Improve Collections, Reduce Bad Debt
Manage and streamline your collections process with automated payment reminders and country specific collection features. Your entire debt collection process is driven by automated collection cycles, arrears notifications, auto-suspensions and internal blacklisting.
We understand that every country in Africa is different and that ensuring a higher collection rate depends on not letting your debt ‘go bad’ in the first place.
SOLID Accepts Payments From
Invoices & Collections are Completely Automated
For example, take the below process. An invoice is sent to a customer 3 weeks in advance, if they haven’t paid, a written reminder is automatically generated. If they still haven’t paid after a further 5 days, an sms reminder is automatically generated, followed by a final warning letter. Automated account suspension follows.
Combat Collection Delays with Invoice Email Tracking
- Quickly and easily track which invoice emails have been Delivered, Opened, Clicked and Bounced, and at what time
- Support your Invoicing and Collections Teams and combat those “But I didn’t receive that email” excuses with proof of delivery
- Get a customer-by-customer view within SOLID and report on the delivery status for individual emails
- Delivery information is available as soon as you’ve hit ‘send’
Performance Monitoring & Reporting
View accurate real-time statistics of collector activities.
SOLID has a long list of available reports including:
- Invoicing and receipting
- Reminder communication history
- Late payments
- Current and historic age analysis