Quality Assurance Analyst
- Perform comprehensive software and user interface testing on SOLID software
- Translate functional and business requirement specifications into testable quality assurance documents, test plans and test cases
- Test SOLID software for scalability, robustness and maintainability
- Identify interactivity and usability flaws within the SOLID user interfaces
- Identify functional defects and business rule deviations within SOLID
- Work together with our experienced software development team using software development lifecycle (SDLC) tools and methodologies, including bug tracking and quality assurance management software
- Assist with software build, merge and release control processes
- Document and produce software user guides
Desired Skills and Expertise
- As a Quality Assurance Analyst, we expect you to have either a relevant degree or a minimum of three years’ experience
- We find that quite often an open frame of mind or a logical thinker usually does well to fit into the team.
You As A Person:
- You should possess a strong work ethic
- You should be a clear thinker, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- You should demonstrate technology savvy and versatility
- As part of a team you need to be a good team player but with independent contributor capabilities is expected
- We expect that you constructively challenge current methodologies
- We find that being outgoing, friendly and professional in our service-based industry helps to create an amicable environment both in the office and in front of customers
* Candidates must have a valid South African driver’s license
Working at SOLID isn’t easy. It isn’t a ‘free ride’. It is detail-oriented. It’s a work-directly-with-the-customer-on-something-that’s-never-been-done-before type job
Working at SOLID is also about a lot more than just being able to QA. We value things like creativity, good communication, attention to detail, confidence, critical problem-solving. Being a quick learner and a good team player are also important.
It is important to us that we help you to grow as a working professional and Quality Assurance Analyst – to be the best that you can be. So we strive to achieve that on a daily basis.