We’re Looking for a Marketing Assistant who’s a Killer Content Creator with Great Organisational Skills and Technical Know-how.
If you’re a talented and passionate marketer with a hunger to learn new things and to be involved in a wide variety of projects from conception to delivery, SOLIDitech is the perfect place for you.
We are one of Africa’s leading software development companies, based in Kenilworth, with a growing team of seriously talented people. More importantly, we build and continuously develop and improve on SOLID, our Business Automation Platform that is changing the way ISPs operate in Africa.
Our growing Marketing Team is on the hunt for a kick-ass Marketing Assistant to help us spread the word, communicate the value of automation, and to generally help create compelling content that educates our market.
Here’s a quick overview of what will be expected of you:
- To directly support the Marketing Manager in the execution of the SOLIDitech Marketing Strategy
- Developing blogs, eBooks and other online content such as videos, Slideshares, presentations etc
- To help create content for our customer self-help and knowledge base resource, SOLID Help
- Assisting with the research, curation and publishing of social media content
- Help with the development of focused marketing campaigns
- General administration tasks required by the marketing team
- To provide logistical support for any SOLID events (internal and/or customer facing)
- To help with recurring marketing tasks such as internal newsletters, keeping the intranet up to date, and collecting marketing statistics to report on monthly – etc
Our small but powerful marketing team works across a variety of mediums to attract, convert, close and delight our customers. Our strategy is an Inbound one and we strongly believe that in order to be a trusted expert and thought-leader within our industry, we need to be a valuable and relevant supplier of strategic information and advice.
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in Marketing or related fields
- GREAT communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent written command of the English language and an ability to spot a spelling or grammar mistake a mile away
- A solid understanding and core belief in Inbound marketing
- Experience producing visual content using tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- At least 6 months of electronic writing experience is necessary (Any of blog, magazines, newspapers, user guides, technical documents, websites etc.)
- Experience with WordPress and/or a basic working knowledge of HTML
- Very detail oriented and a good planner
- A very keen interest in the technical industry
- Someone who is able to take initiative, and who is not afraid to stand by their decisions
- Super savvy on social media
- Very comfortable creating great online and educational content
- An understanding of SEO and creating well-optimised content across all of our communication mediums
- Design flair
- Valid code 08 drivers license
Exciting? We think so.